Do not assume....Lesson of the Day!

Spring in the Mail!
Shame on me for assuming that everyone was tired of my blog candy!
I was wrong.
I arrived this morning to an inbox full of "Where is the Gift of the Week?" I am sorry!
So here it is the final GOTW prior to Unity's release on May 1!

A couple of my rockstar gals have made some samples with this adorable set!

Take a peek at their blogs!

Lolo Schpadora - Laura Williams

Stamping & Shopping - Jimmi Mayo

To Qualify for the FINAL Gift of the Week simply leave a comment below. Winner will be chosen at Random on MAY 1!

Last chance to qualify for gift below!

If you subscribe to my blog by entering your email in the space provided at the left, you will also be added to a large drawing being given away May 1st.

This give away will include a full set of our handles as well as 3 Unity Stamp Kits of your choice!

Pre-Order prices posted to the left! Email me if you have any questions.

angela@unitystampco.com

Starting May 1st see Unity as a Member Forum at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/!

{Let's have some FUN!}

It's Friday! Treat yourself and take a peek at all the talented gals we have on the Unity Design Team! The whole list is to the left...They are 100% amazing.