Die Roller
You rolled 4 dice:
....and the dice total was 14!
I tried to save the picture of the dice, but it did not work!
Nettie - you ARE lucky number 14!!!
You must have a bit of a psychic side!?
Forgive me for not posting at 5. Aside from Unity - I am a mother of 4 boys! At times there will be days that a million and one things are scheduled. TODAY was one of them! Starting at 4 and ending just now...(9:47 p.m.) It dawned on me that I did not pick my winner just 6 minutes ago! I won't let it happen again! YIKES!
-------------------------------------------------
It is INTERNATIONAL WEEK!
The winner for "Gift of the Week" will be picked from all my international gals!
WAIT TILL YOU SEE the adorable set up for grabs starting on Thursday evening!
Unity has clients in Singapore, The Netherlands, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia.
Our hope is to welcome more countries!
Unity is sure to be an added bonus for those that LOVE wood mounted stamps as well as un-mounted red rubber.
-------------------------------------------------
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Buddha