Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wandering Wednesday...


Quick little page of my boy James (son #3)
Paper - Necessities by Nic & Sassafras (Indian Summer) & Delightful Stamps - 5 Things I Love About You (Unity Stamp Company)

I have been wandering around the blogs as the comments come in...this blog world is so inspiring. There are so many stories, real life stories....the very best kind. From the elation of an upcoming wedding to the sorrow of a loved one lost - paths shared in writing, photos and creations from the very people that are upon them. It is inspirational and comforting. What a small world full of marvelous detail that we live in.

(Don't worry Sharon! I won't put "It's a Small World" as my song today! That may be pushing it!)


Check back tomorrow for the "Gift of the Week"
Debuting a BRAND NEW KIT!


If we hit 500 comments, I am going to double the gift! Tell your friends!


Thursday 5:00 Central


P.S. From Sesame Street to Green Day! Variety...wHAt CaN i SaY? THAT is what we like!
a fun little thought for the day:
Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.If you're alive, it isn't.
Richard Bach

25 comments:

irisbleu said...

I love your LO!! Can't wait to get a set of stamps.

Tami said...

Great layout! I love the quote for today

Susan said...

Great layout Ang! Doesn't it feel good to be scrapping again?!!! Cute pic of James. :) Oh, and LOVE the colors!

lori said...

Great page ! I love all the different fonts !

Lisa said...

Awesome layout, I can't wait to see tomorrow's post and I hope you stopped by my blog today during your blog hopping!

Bunny B said...

I love blog-hopping too and I'm glad I found yours! :)

Angie said...

What a wonderful quote! And thanks for commenting on my blog BTW. And for thinking my baby is adorable, I think she is too ;)
This Green Day song was my high school graduation class's "theme song" I like your variety!

Nettie said...

Love your LO! Can't wait for releases. Just blog hopping myself.

Nettie

Beth g. said...

Love all the embelllishments on the page, so cute! thanks for sharing great ideas.

mudmaven said...

Really nice layout and perfect quote. I love Richard Bach! Have fun blog hopping! ~chris

Monica said...

Great color combination and LO. And that Green Day song is one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Love your page and the cute arrow. Glad I found this place. Beautiful work!
pegs

forhers@charter.net

Kristin said...

Great page! I love the collage look to it, but a fun-young-funky collage look, not an old-fashioned collage look. Very hip and fresh!

Deb Neerman said...

Great l-o!

I'm an addicted blog-surfer, too. How can you not be a blurfer with soooo much inspiration and talent out there!?!

Have a great day!

~Hugs, Deb
Visit Me Here!

Irene said...

I love your stamp sets they are so cute. I added your site to my blog so my scrapfriends can come see your great stuff.
http://forum.scrapfriends.us/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=47&
Hope they all come so you'll get lots of hits. LOL

Jo said...

Awesome stamps! Thanks for the opportunity to win something!!!

marla said...

Great layout - I can hardly wait to see the new stamp set tomorrow!!

Diane Stader said...

Can't wait til May to see your creations!!! Love reading about the family and your musings are so fun.

Soon,

Diane Stader
SCS Lost in the 60's
dbstader@gmail.com

Christi Snow said...

I love this layout...it's such a fun page. I personally loved the Sesame Street song...it made me smile every time I visited.

DeeDee said...

Oooooh what a cutie-patootie!!!! Love the LO.....too COOL!!!

Scrapbookmama said...

Love the L.O. I love the smile on your DS face. It always the best when we catch them with "THAT" smile... and not a silly face like my boys seem to always give me in pics! lol

-Ellie

Patti Gingrich said...

Fantastic layout! Terrific quote! And great tunes! :) Keep it comin'!

denise said...

you had me at Green Day... perfect song for your post today!

Stacie said...

Love to see the scrapbook pages!! Such a handsome boy. Its really hard for me to do the boys. Girls are soooo easy! Love your work.

Savor the Journey * TexasGrammy said...

Just checking!
Is it May yet??!!??
*grin*

~Bev / Tex

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close