Wandering Wednesday...


Quick little page of my boy James (son #3)
Paper - Necessities by Nic & Sassafras (Indian Summer) & Delightful Stamps - 5 Things I Love About You (Unity Stamp Company)

I have been wandering around the blogs as the comments come in...this blog world is so inspiring. There are so many stories, real life stories....the very best kind. From the elation of an upcoming wedding to the sorrow of a loved one lost - paths shared in writing, photos and creations from the very people that are upon them. It is inspirational and comforting. What a small world full of marvelous detail that we live in.

(Don't worry Sharon! I won't put "It's a Small World" as my song today! That may be pushing it!)


Check back tomorrow for the "Gift of the Week"
Debuting a BRAND NEW KIT!


If we hit 500 comments, I am going to double the gift! Tell your friends!


Thursday 5:00 Central


P.S. From Sesame Street to Green Day! Variety...wHAt CaN i SaY? THAT is what we like!
a fun little thought for the day:
Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.If you're alive, it isn't.
Richard Bach