"Gift of the Week" goes to....Number 112 out of 486!

Number 112 is the LUCKY WINNER!
Why 112?
That is the date that Unity Stamp Company FINALLY was launched!
We have dreamed about Unity for 3 years and on November 2 all the pieces fell into place and the opportunity became reality!
Anne House
YOU are the WINNER of Gratitude = Joy!
Thursday @ 5 pm central
Unity Stamp "Gift of the Week" #2 starts again!
Tomorrow, I am going to cruise around from blog to blog from my comments this week - If I spot UNITY STAMPS as a link from your blog I am randomly going to award 1 kit of "Simple Pleasures" stamp set to the lucky winner! Take a peek at my website to view this kit!
http://www.unitystampco.com/
I will leave a YOUR THE WINNER! comment on your blog!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for visiting UNITY STAMPS!
I have just LOVED reading all your comments and looking at all the wonderful talent in this world!