Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Gift of the Week" goes to....Number 112 out of 486!

Number 112 is the LUCKY WINNER!
Why 112?
That is the date that Unity Stamp Company FINALLY was launched!
We have dreamed about Unity for 3 years and on November 2 all the pieces fell into place and the opportunity became reality!
Anne House
YOU are the WINNER of Gratitude = Joy!
Thursday @ 5 pm central
Unity Stamp "Gift of the Week" #2 starts again!
Tomorrow, I am going to cruise around from blog to blog from my comments this week - If I spot UNITY STAMPS as a link from your blog I am randomly going to award 1 kit of "Simple Pleasures" stamp set to the lucky winner! Take a peek at my website to view this kit!
I will leave a YOUR THE WINNER! comment on your blog!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for visiting UNITY STAMPS!
I have just LOVED reading all your comments and looking at all the wonderful talent in this world!

18 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS Anne!!!!! :) how exciting! I can't wait to see who will be the NEXT winner! so fun!

denise said...

Hey, that is my birthday too.... congratulations are in order for that special day! Love the song... the first time I heard this song was in 3rd grade when Karen Carpenter sang it.... that was a LONG time ago.... like in the 70's! Congratulations again!

Savor the Journey * TexasGrammy said...

Wooohooooooooooo!!
Congratulations, Anne!
Honestly, I love the Unity Stamps concept. I hope you adore your prizes!

~Bev

AJ said...

Yea Anne!! Congrats!!!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Congratulations Anne! And I too love that song! It just makes me happy!

Bobbi said...

Congratulations on your new venture!!! It looks so exciting!!! (and you have a link from my blog-check it out!!)

Shannon said...

Congrats Anne!

Hey Unity...check out my blog!!!

http://blinnsblog.blogspot.com/

maria said...

I followed link from scrapscene....I remember reading about your stamps a few months ago, then I lost the bookmark...so glad this is happening for your company...and the stamps are beautiful! I love the samples that are shown on the DT blogs! I hope to own some of these lovelies soon -- such pretty designs. love that song too :)

Susie said...

Congratulations To ANNE! Great prizes both the one to Anne and the new one! I really like that system!!!

Tobey Shepherd said...

Congratulations to Anne!

There are so many wonderful stamp kits!! Can't wait to see all the new kits in May!!

Tobey
http://scrapthosememories.blogspot.com

Patrice~ said...

Congratulations!!

I linked, I linked!

Patrice.

Lisa said...

Congrats Anne, I'm jealous!

Scrapbookmama said...

CONGRATS Anne! ENJOY..


-Ellie

Anne House said...

Thanks, guys- how very exciting!! These stamps are simply bee-u-ti-ful!! I cannot wait to play with them!!!

Patti Gingrich said...

How fun! Enjoy your new stamps Anne!!! :)

Angela L. said...

Congrats Anne, you lucky gal! Have lots of fun with your beautiful new goodies...

shila said...

So fun!! Cangrats Anne enjoy.

DeeDee said...

Congrats Anne!!!!

I hope yall check my blog....I've been linked since the beginning.....love your stuff!!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close