Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Splitcoast Sweeties...

I am loving this business! The CHA has brought me the reassurance that I am exactly where I need & want to be! People are genuine and supportive.

Meeting the gals from Splitcoast Stampers was a highlight. It is so nice to put names/emails with faces. There is a heart behind that sight. We have been showcased on their blog - please take a peek!

Today is the last day of CHA and we are back on the road again! I keep forgetting my camera wires in the display - I will post pictures upon arriving home!

It was a successful show in so many ways and we are so pleased to be a part the this exciting business.

Till Sunday!
Angela

9 comments:

Shannan said...

We loved meeting you too!!! Congrats on a successful show! :)

Karen said...

Have a SAFE trip home, can't wait to hear about it!!

Laura said...

have a safe trip home angela!!! i am sure your boys will be happy to have you back! :) can't wait to see the pictures!

Jenn Balcer said...

Angela, it was a pleasure to meet both you and Christian at your booth. You're *such* sweet people with a great product, and I wish you much success. I can't wait to see your stuff on the shelves! - Jenn

Scrapbook Mama said...

Well so far of what I've seen I'm loving it and I am here waiting to see the release so I can get my hands on some goodies.. Adding you to my fav. lists so I can check in often :)

-Ellie

irisbleu said...

Glad the business is agreeing with you!! Can't wait to see pics!

***Marilyn*** said...

how VERY exciting. just lurve all sneaks of ur NEW stuff. Well done!!

AJ said...

Yea baby!!! It was so much fun, and your right, the SCS gals are the best ever!! Hope your drive was safe and uneventful, and can't wait to see what's next!!!

Jeans inky hugs said...

That's awesome!! The Gals from SCS are wonderful ladies.

I've never met them, but I have chatted with them online at SCS. and their blogs are awesome too!

Super glad to see your product that you all came out with.

The only thing is that you are going to be selling Wholesale. And not to the public Directly.

There is a message in the General Stamping thread... And many other SCS'ers might contact you.

It's seem like everyone wants to purchase your items through you personally.

I know when I saw these blocks I wanted some too.

Please consider selling to us Directly.

One of SCS members. Jeanstamping2

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close