Checking In!


Hello Everyone!

I am checking in - WE MADE IT! Wow, THAT was a LONG drive! We had a scenic road trip and it was F-U-N! We went from Minnesota to South Dakota - to Nebraska - then Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and FINALLY California! We threw a little "Land Rover Party" as we crossed the border! It involved Diet Lipton Green Tea and Cheesy Chex Mix.

CHA is all I expected and MORE! We set up a partial portion of our booth, I think the drive made me fall into a creative funk so we called it quits early today! We will be back at it bright and early in the morning. It will be an exciting day Saturday - my assumption is that it is a BIG arrival day - as it was pretty quiet today in our area. We are in the NEW EXHIBITOR section. Fun Stuff!

Today is my second son's birthday. Luke turned 13! We gave him a quick call at school and heard his entire class in the background singing "Happy Birthday" to him - THAT made me feel so much better! He is snowboarding this evening - Life is good at 13!

Well off to get last minute necessities to complete our display! Check back often to see how things are going for us! Take a peek at our website - it is UP AND RUNNING! Have patience, as it will be fully functionable SOON - lots of additions to be made.

Till Saturday!
Angela