Back in the groove....











Saturday was a start to getting the "creative wheels spinning" once again. I was joined at our shop by 3 of my friends (left to right) -Brooke, Susan, Me, Karen.
My love of scrapbooking was the core of inspiration to my line of stamps and it was so fun to get back at it! I admire the diversity of talent that blooms from the art of rubber stamping. In just one room - 4 gals - there was 4 admirable different styles that emerged. Altered arts, card making, scrapbooking - I am inspired on a daily basis by all the talent that looms out there. You can tell your a bit out of the loop when - 5 hours = 1 simple page! It is not like I was putting a ton of tiny details into this page and it STILL took me forever! What is with THAT! I am a little rusty! No worries...after all my mind has been focused on just a few other things in the past couple months. I am excited to be back in the groove, and looking forward to sharing, learning and enjoying this process!
Happy Sunday!
Angela
Materials (what I know off the top of my head): Paper - My Minds Eye, Eylets - Making Memories, Stamps - Happiness Stamp from kit - Oh! Happy Day! Unity Stamp Co., Sassy Alphabet Unity Stamp Co. Ink - Martha Stewart
Will post the rest after I talk to Brooke about her matierials!