Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look at WHAT ELSE YOU CAN DO!


My friend, Karen, (one very talented gal!) surprised me TWICE. Surprise #1 was a pair of slippers stamped with my "Vintage Swirls" set. Surprise #2 was when she took a purse that she had knitted for me last year and proceeded to stamp that as well. Not only did she stamp it but she made me a "Unity Stamp" button. How neat is that?! I was so excited. I proudly display my purse everywhere I go! Her mind is spinning and I can gaurentee she will create MORE unique projects I can share. Speaking of CUTE PROJECTS - tomorrow I will post all the arrivals via my unbelievable design team in one bulk picture. I am so impressed with these gals. Determined, reliable and talented - what more could I ask for!




Stay posted! One little secret to be revealed soon. :)

6 comments:

jo said...

Have loved seeing all your stamps on Christi's blog.
Please, please tell me that you'll be shipping to the UK?

AJ said...

The slippers are awesome!! That would great on a silk scarf as well!!

Raechelle said...

these are so cool! What a great friend! :)
Rae

Christi Snow said...

ooooh, I am so jealous! LOVE these!!! smiles...

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Those are too much!!!! I could totally see those in spas everywhere!!
Lynda

Angie said...

Wow! I would totally buy those slippers, and the purse too! BTW, I added this blog to my "inspirational blogs" list. I hope that's ok.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close