Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Biker Sets.....Love it!




ATTN BIKERS:


This set came in today compliments of Amy Baas! I put it into production immediately as I know there is a shortage in the stamping world for things on both sides of good and bad. When you want something biblical - search is on and when you want something a little naughty - once again the search is on. So here is one on the naughty side! Hope you love it as much as I do!


Any thoughts or suggestions on sets you would like to see - please email me! I look forward to hearing from you!



7 comments:

AJ said...

these rock!!
LOVE the hawg stuff!! What a great set to scrap with!

Elaine said...

LOVE THESE!!! You are right - these images are far and few to be found! I know they would be on my list!!!!

AimeeInOhio said...

OH that biker set is flippin' awesome!!!!

Preemie Mom said...

oh these stamps are so Me, so us (me and DH)! Rockin designs!

Veronica

Anam_Kihaku said...

fabby stamps - can i stick some info about them up on my other blog ?

http://www.inkedscrapbookers.com/

:)

willowthewysp said...

Loving these stamps!
Totally awesome!

jazy1m said...

Love the stamps. Love the HAWG...... awesome stamps. Thanks

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close